Background

Monday, December 12, 2011

December 11, 2011

Oops...just catching up from yesterday...Yesterday I was thankful (and it actually always brings a smile to my face when the light turns on!) for the message Pastor Steve brought to church. I don't know if I caught everything, but God really wanted me clued in to the fact that I need NOT worry cause worry is wasteful and useless. I have a HUGE week this week wrapping up before Christmas break at school, plus all of the parties and festivities at school and Kyler's daycare...I love the holiday but lots of times I get so wrapped up in making sure I have EVERYTHING right that I worry about things into the night and I don't REALLY enjoy the holiday the way I should. Yesterday's message just made my ears ring and I kept repeating over and over, it will get done and I need NOT worry about it so much. Today wasn't perfect, but I made it home after work and everyone survived! Thank-you Lord for the messages you open our ears to hear and also those speakers you bless us with!

No comments: