Background

Monday, December 26, 2011

December 25, 2011

Today I'm thankful for our Savior. All day I kept reminding myself that the day was NOT about me, it was about my Savior! We had a VERY busy day...one in which we started on one end of the state and ended up on the other side of the state. I got frustrated in between the 2 get togethers because I thought it was going to go one way, but then all of a sudden it wasn't and instead of getting so upset and angry, I just reminded myself it was about Jesus and HIS day and that I should be celebrating him with family and friends. I was able to look past the bitterness and just be flexible! That's something that is NOT easy for me to do! We made out alright...Kyler was a bit grumpy from the lack of sleep, but we dealt with it and so went Christmas 2011.

No comments: