Background

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thankful February 26, 2013

Today I'm thankful for medicine (tylenol!).  I spent the day mostly in pain because I was being part stubborn and part not wanting to take something and mess up my dwindling milk supply (I've gotta make it 3 more months after all!).  I sat working with a few coworkers on some 1st grade science/social studies stuff (actually I'm thankful for GREAT coworkers too cause they did most of the work today cause I was in SO much pain!) and couldn't really concentrate since I hurt so badly.  On my way home I hurt so badly I found it hard to focus, but I made it home safely and took some medicine and after about an hour, started to feel better.  I'm thankful for the meds too cause now I can get my butt in gear and finish up my last section on my master's (hopefully) and submit it before Friday to my prof! (fingers crossed that that will happen!!!).

No comments: