Background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nathan, I'm proud of you!

Tonight (well actually the entire day...) Saturday April 4th, 2009 I am saying way to go Nathan! I had planned at the beginning of the week to head to Chicago with my parents to go and look at houses with my brother, however changed my mind since the drive would have been probably too much for Kyler. I had planned to give Nathan the time all day on Saturday to work on his homework/project for school...well, anyways, when I decided NOT to go to Chicago, I decided to go and get Kyler's pictures taken at Sears instead for his 2 months pictures. I had told Nathan about it on Friday night (after having dinner with friends) that I had planned to go the following morning to get Kyler's pictures taken. Nathan was like, oh, when did you decide to do this...I was like, well just yesterday actually. Nathan then decided to come with us to be in the pictures too. They turned out ok, but I think I could have done just as good on my own, but this way we were ALL in the pictures and we ordered prints for gifts too. After tking pictures, we headed home for lunch and so Nathan could work on his school stuff. Around 5 we started thinking about what we were going to have for dinner...Nathan wanted Chipotle so I said ok, I would go to Target and then on my way home stop at Chipotle and get him something. Well when we went upstairs and saw what a nice day it was outside, we decided to take a small walk. We did that and when we got home I was going to go get dinner for Nathan. Well, instead of having to take Kyler with me, Nathan told me to go ahead and he would stay with Kyler. I said are you sure and he was like yes. Go. We'll be fine here. I said ok, well call me if you need anything and I left. Not only did Nathan make it on his own while I was gone, he did GREAT! Kyler (although Nathan says he was fussing the whole time) seemed fine to me when I got home. I am so proud of nathan today that he took Kyler...he also helped give Kyler a bath even though he had lots of homework to finish...I love Nathan so much and I KNOW Kyler does too! The 2 will get along GREAT in the coming years...I can't wait to see the 2 grow up more together! For now, I've gotta get going to bed...it's almost midnight! ahh Here's a picture of the 2 of my boys...both rooting for MSU! YEAH! Go Green!


Go GREEN!

No comments: