Background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time's winding down...

Well, I officially have 2 days left of my maternity leave...BOO!!! I know I'm going to be a MESS come Monday, but I know I will make it. I've been preparing myself all throughout my maternity leave...and besides it's only 6 weeks til summer vacation! YEAH!!! I am kind of eager in a way to get back to school and see my students...when I went in to visit last week they have all come such a long way...they were using the words they knew in Spanish and trying to form sentences...it was GREAT! I just hope the last 6 weeks goes by quickly and that we don't have too many problems along the way! I also hope that I will be able to make it up on time to get Kyler and myself ready to go into Muskegon...I've been practicing all along so I should be able to do it...guess we'll see come Monday! Well It's only 9:30 and I am already exhausted...Guess I better head to bed now so that I can get some good sleep in these last couple days...oh and by the way, we have Kyler's baptism this coming Sunday at our church...that's another thing that I've been trying to get together and have been stressing about. Well, I guess it's goodnight for now.

No comments: