Background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Empty

Well, if you are reading this, then you know that baby Studer #2 will not be appearing in July...I miscarried last night around 1:20. I am ok and the baby is now in a better place. Though I feel pain, I know my baby is in its eternal father's arms and we will see him or her again someday. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. For now, I'll spare all the details, but just know that I did not have much physical pain and will not be needing a D&C. This is a huge blessing and answer to prayers! Please pray for Nathan as I think he's having a harder time dealing with things than I am because I had a few days to process what was going on.

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Erin, I am so sorry for your loss. I've been praying for you & am so saddened to hear this. I'm thankful you don't need a D&C - I had it happen naturally too, and was grateful for that. I have found a ton of support on the babycenter website - they have groups for women who have miscarried. If you're interested I can send you a link. I'll be praying for Nathan too.