Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

New Project...

So I was thinking the other day how everyone EXCEPT me was writing notes of thanks for the month of November. I decided that it would be fun (if I can keep on myself to do it) to write just a quick blurb about what I'm thankful for for an entire year so that next year around Thanksgiving I can look back at my "notes" and see what exactly I was thinking and what I was thankful for. I may not catalog everything on here, but I'm gonna at least give it a go to see how it goes and hopefully when I'm then back at home I can write in my journal and share as I see fit...so....without further adu I guess I should start for my thoughts from yesterday.

Thursday November 24, 2011
My first thought is where to start. What am I thankful for the most and what am I going to start with? Where to start...I'm thankful for the God I serve! He guides me, leads me, tests me, helps me, heals me, trusts me, answers me, pushes me, carries me, uses me, and so much more. I'm so thankful for a God to serve that not only brings me through the valleys so my eyes are opened but a God who brings me to the tops of the hills to be able to look out on all that I have to be thankful for. What a full and satisfying feeling to be able to serve this God. So today, I'm just thankful to God for being there in every single circumstance...even the bad ones!

No comments: