Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday November 25, 2011

So today I was thinking...I've started over now 3 times...I just can't decide what to write about I guess. My thankfulness today comes after spending time with family as well as the man I love...I did a TON of wonderful things today, but the thing I am MOST thankful for is spending time snuggling my little man. After spending time with family since Wednesday and not really sleeping well, today at about 5pm, Kyler crashed and crashed HARD! I took him upstairs because he hadn't had a nap yesterday or today to try and at least get a little shut eye. He laid right down on the bed next to me and we were both cashed out immediately! I am thankful that God granted me the ability to care for and raise my child and that he entrusted his life to me! Kyler snuggling up to me was just a reminder to me of how God cares for me and loves me too!

No comments: