Background

Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 26, 2011

Today, I am thankful for my husband! After all his complaining yesterday about Black Friday shopping, he did come out shopping with me and we got ALL of our gifts bought for Kyler for Christmas AND his birthday! YAY! When we got home from the inlaws today Nate helped me wrap the gifts so Kyler couldn't peek...but my thankfulness today came in riding home in the car with Nate.

I was talking with him about how Satan allows me to worry sometimes about my marriage and where we will be in the future and I got thinking about how long we will have been together on our anniversary coming up in June...I realized after thinking about it for all of 2 seconds that today, November 26th marked 10 years that we have been together to the day! That's a LONG time...and for that time, I am thankful! God is good and he has blessed me with a wonderful husband that not only cares about me but loves me and wants to stick with me forever! Alright, well I better sign off for now. I could go on and on about my hubby, but he's buggin me right now to spend a little "tv watchin" time with him! Til tomorrow:)

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Yay - I love that you're blogging daily and that it's about thankfulness! What a great thing! :) Keep it up!