Background

Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011

Today I am thankful for Mondays. I know a LOT of people who HATE Mondays because it is the start of the week or because Mondays are always SOOOOOOO busy, or because Mondays are soooooo long, (and I even find myself complaining sometimes about Mondays) but I really am thankful for Mondays. If I make it through my Mondays I feel pretty good (even though come Friday I'm exhausted!). Today's Monday brought really energetic students that were very happy (not angry like usual) and they listened. Today also brought a doctor's appointment to check on that little life growing inside me. I was again reminded that God loves me and only wants the best for me. I heard the baby's heartbeat loud and strong and was told that everything is on track and looks GREAT! What a great way to start off the week! I have lots more Mondays to look forward to! Praise the LORD for a GREAT start to my week.

2 comments:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Yay for a great checkup! :) I continue to pray for that little one - and you & Nathan!

GOTG said...

Great news on the heartbeat! We think of you often. :)