Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

Today I'm thankful for the quietness...as I was riding in my car this morning on my morning commute to Muskegon I had the radio off and Kyler had fallen asleep. I took the opportunity to really just sit and listen and contemplate all of life and what I was going to do for the day. I chose to be happy and told my students to keep me honest. I told my students I was NOT going to yell at them today and that when they heard me start to yell, they were supposed to simply say, Mrs. Studer, you're yelling. I don't think I did too bad, of course you could always ask my students! I am thankful for the quietness now as I know all to well things will change drastically when #2 enters the world...until then, I'm thankful for quietness to think and listen.

No comments: