Background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011

Today I'm thankful for administrative support. I often times don't speak up when I really should, only because I guess I'm afraid nothing will happen or people will look down on me for something, but today, I spoke my piece to our administrator at school. Had I NOT opened my mouth and said anything to him at all things would have just continued going down a path of disruption for my students. I can't have all these disruptions (especially with so many ADHD students!) in my classroom. Anyways, I opened my mouth with the administrator venting my frustration about a certain disruption and basically he told me he'd take care of it. I guess we will see tomorrow and after break if anything comes of it, but I feel better just getting it off my chest and letting him know that I'm there to teach, NOT to entertain other adults (especially ones who disrupt my classroom flow!).

No comments: