Background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 20, 2011

Oops again...forgot to post this yesterday. Guess I needed sleep more! Today I'm thankful for sleep. This morning Kyler woke up early (I think he's got a cold coming on! YUCK!) and then came and snuggled with me on the couch and we fell asleep for a few minutes. Then, this afternoon, Kyler REALLY needed a nap, but he was overwired or something because he just wouldn't fall asleep...so I did like I did when he was born, I laid down with him and guess who fell asleep with Kyler! ME! I was able to finish my first pinterest project (which I take a picture of soon!) and then I was able to go to bed relatively quickly last night too. I'm thankful for rest and the time I have off to be able to do those things...especially with my son!

No comments: