Background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 21, 2011

Today I'm thankful for my son...he was a BIG handful today in finishing up our last Christmas purchases (some boxes from Hobby Lobby) and melted down in the store in front of EVERYONE! I did everything I could but could NOT entice him to come with me. I finally was finished doing what I needed to and I picked him up and we left the store with him screaming NO I need those Captain America socks! Someone else is gonna buy them. It was hard to pull myself away and not buy the socks, but we managed to get out of the store, and eventually made it home and calmed down. It's days like these that I need to remind myself how truly fortunate I am to have a son...even one who throws a tantrum over a pair of socks! I love you Ky man!

No comments: