Background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22, 2011

Today I'm thankful for play and things to be able to go and do with my family. Today since I had ALL my shopping done and accounted for (wrapped that is) and it was Nathan's first day on break, we took Ky man to the YMCA to go swimming. First we had to find Nate up on the workout floor. We got upstairs and Kyler wanted to run the track, so we went around one lap. After he did that, he wanted to run some more, but we decided to take him into the pool. It wasn't too crowded and I think he had some fun...as did Nate and I watching Kyler swim on his own with a life jacket. He was So into the independence that he didn't care one bit if he got water in his face and mouth. Today I'm thankful for fun things to do with my family while we're on break and resting!

No comments: