Background

Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29, 2011

Today I am thankful for an absolutely PERFECT ultrasound! Praise the LORD! Though I couldn't share with you all anyways what Baby Studer's gender is until after January 1st, I can honestly say I don't know. Baby S wouldn't show us the goods. Everything was all squished down there and we couldn't get an accurate shot...so....hopefully tomorrow at my regular OB appointment the doc will take a quick sneak peek to see if she can determine our baby's gender...otherwise we'll just have to have a party just because and won't know the gender 100% til D-Day! Other than not finding out the gender the ultrasound was PERFECT! The ultrasound tech kept commenting on how great everything looked and then when we talked with the doctor, she ever went as far as saying as long as nothing else pops up that we wouldn't need a follow up ultrasound because baby looked spot on! YAY! and Praise the LORD for a healthy baby!

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

I'm so anxious to find out if you found out today!!!