Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 31, 2011

Well, let me just say first that I'm thankful for this baby GIRL that is growing in my belly!!! YAY! Now, with that out of the way, I'm thankful for 2011...even though it had its fair share of down times, it had a LOT of really great and wonderful times too! God has been ever faithful throughout the entire year and not once did he waiver! What an amazing GOD I serve! It gives me shivers just thinking about all the things God has done for me in the past year and where he has brought me and how he has provided for me. Several months ago I would NOT have said I was thankful for my miscarriages, but they taught me so much more than anyone else could ever explain to me. They taught me love, they taught me life, and they taught me courage! With God by my side I can get through ANYTHING! Ahhh...it feels so good to just write! I MUST get to bed though...got church in the morning and it's already 1am! ahhh...Guess tomorrow's gonna be a nap takin' day for this momma!

And here's an ultrasound that we had on Thursday that reveals gender, but not so much. The ultrasound tech said she couldn't be 100%. What do you think? We did get a MUCH clearer picture on Friday though so we're pretty certain we can think PINK!

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Yay!!!!! So happy for this beautiful blessing. This little girl has been prayed for a lot!!!