Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

Today I am thankful for bedtime and routines! Kyler has had such an exhausting holiday break and REALLY needs his sleep, however the past 2 days he's been REFUSING to go to sleep. He keeps himself awake somehow and just cries for either Nate or I to go in his room to turn on the monitor light. I don't know what it is about this monitor light and why he keeps calling us because he knows he can reach it and turn it on himself, but he wants US to come in and do it for him and then he's fine...but he's NOT SLEEPING! AHHHH I'm gonna pull my hair out if he does this next week. I NEED my sleep! How am I ever going to manage with 2??? Tonight I'm thankful for routines and bedtimes cause hopefully after tonight we'll be getting back on track and getting Kyler in bed and sleeping by 8pm!

I'm also thankful for Sunday sermons (again a good one from Pastor Steve on Ecclesiastes 3--a time for everything), naps and cuddling with my baby, I love yous from loved ones, and a new year. I'm thankful that God has brought me into the new year with health and the hope of a new baby on the way! Now, if only May would just hurry up and get here!

No comments: