Background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blessed

I've got the birth story coming...it's coming I promise! but for now, I just want to remember how truly blessed I really am.  I got started with this little nighttime ritual before little Lena came along with Kyler--Nate and I would read a bedtime story, sing a song, and I would stay cuddling Kyler for 5 minutes before Nate would come in and say ok, Kyler it's bedtime...well anyways, for the first time since Lena was born I got to cuddle for "just 5 minutes" with both of my babies and I  now know the feeling of being truly blessed!  I cried and afterwards thanked God for giving me this time with my babies!  For now, I've got a hungry baby that I need to go feed before my chest explodes! HA!  I'll get around to writing the whole birth story (which was WAY different than the first time around) soon, I promise!  For now, I'm off to cuddle and soak in all these days while my little Lena is so small!  Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

looking forward to it Erin!! So happy for you and your family :) Hope to come visit soon!!