Background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back to 365 days of being thankful!

Well, I just looked over a few posts from last year...LAST year wow.  That seems like forever ago, but we are QUICKLY approaching my daughter's first birthday...what???? and I want to start up blogging again each and every day about something that I am thankful for...so, here goes:

Today, I am thankful for a break.  My mother-in-law came over so she could watch the kiddos tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday because our daycare lady is on vacation.  She got here and took us out to eat at Red Robin.  Normally I don't really like Red Robin, but I went along because that's where she wanted to go and I was hungry.  I ended up eating ALL of my food (chicken and fries) and then we came home and I got to work a little more on my Master's paper.  I'm really hoping to have it finished by this week Friday 3/1.  We'll see....but today, my mother-in-law came at the perfect time.  I was getting frustrated with Nate and the kids because they hadn't taken naps, and I was worn out.  Leaving our house and frustration behind could not have come at a better time...so, thanks mom-in-law for taking us away!  Now, I need to get up to bed so I don't miss my sleep window!

No comments: