Background

Friday, March 15, 2013

Thankful March 15, 2013

Today, I'm thankful for MANY things...

1. Waking up feeling rested.  I slept for a 6 hour stretch last night and can feel a difference this morning.

2. Godly people I am surrounded by who encourage me and push me forward!  (Thanks Pam!)

3. Fridays (and payday Friday at that!)

4. Radios in the car--I swear some days God is speaking directly to me through the songs that come on the radio--it's eerie!

5.  A WONDERFUL husband who is SO loving and caring, and a GREAT dad!  Sure we have our differences and challenges, but I'm so glad God brought Nathan and I together and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

6. A great daycare provider for my children who is not only their daycare provider, but a friend.  She is also very informative!

7. My daughter is SLEEPING!!!  We'll see how it goes tonight (she was/is sick and didn't sleep much at daycare today).

8. Sunday is St. Patrick's Day...my FAVORITE holiday cause of the color!  Can't wait to spend a little down time celebrating with my family (even though we're not in the least bit Irish!)

No comments: