Background

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thankful March 16, 2013

Again I'm thankful for a few things...

1. A GREAT husband and dad!  He got up to pat Lena on the back at 3:30 and let me go back to sleep til 6!  I got more good rest...just wish I wasn't sick!  Nate also got up and made green breakfast in honor of us celebrating my FAVORITE holiday...St. Patrick's Day!  We had green eggs, green pancakes, and spam.  It was GOOD and filling!

2. Time with family...even if it was in the FREEZING cold!  We got a couple good pictures of me with the kids sitting waiting for the St. Patrick's day parade to start!  and then we went and celebrated lunch at Florentine's with a GREEN drink!  It was fun.

3. Extended family!...Had my nephew over tonight while my sis and brother in-law went to a comedy thing...and it was fun!  We got 3 kids fed, changed, and in bed (well, Kyler wasn't asleep, and it was hard to get the other 2 to sleep), but we did it!  Also, I got a message from my aunt on facebook and hopefully my words were encouraging to her as well.

4. a post about my dad on facebook and how he was such a faith filled man and so influential...I guess after all these years, I never really thought of my dad quite like that, but it was nice seeing someone else recognizing him for what he did...and it made me really think about how I was raised as well.

5. Saturday nights!  I'm so full right now with everything the LORD has given me this week and I can't wait to go to church tomorrow and just spend my time in worship!  I'm so relaxed from what this week brought me and now I'm ready to go back to God's house and praise HIM!

6. More encouraging and uplifting messages from friends (again, thanks Pam...and hopefully some day you read this!)

No comments: