Background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Having fun these last couple days (hopefully!)

Well, my due date has come and gone and the date I had set in my mind that baby Studer would show up has come and gone...now I've kinda sorta just given up on guessing a date and carrying about my business. I've decided that I'm ok with being home on leave and resting...it's allowing me to clean a bit, and get acquainted a little more with people from church, as well as just a little bit of home relaxing. I know it's making everyone nervous each day that goes by with no baby, but he'll come. I know he will...If nothing else, he'll be coming by Valentine's day!!! I have a doctor's appointment on Friday which is probably the first in this entire pregnancy that I'm looking forward to and counting the days to...only 2 more to go! I didn't even anticipate the big ultrasound day this much...maybe it was because my mind was so busy on other things like at school and home that I didn't have time to worry about the date and time of my "BIG" ultrasound! I'm kinda looking forward though to this next doctor's appointment on Friday partly because I'd like to see what the doctor says about going late...we'll see what she says about the baby and how he's cooking and what she thinks will happen next or what our next step needs to be. In the mean time, I'm keeping my head up and trying to stay busy. If you have any ideas of things that I can do (projects, books to read, cleaning ideas...anything) please let me know. I'm running out of ideas myself...although for tomorrow I plan to go to the gym, get a couple last groceries to make a big dinner for tomorrow night, and then in the afternoon I plan to get a pedicure...so that should get me through until at least Friday morning. I guess I'm just getting really anxious to meet this little one and see what he looks like. If you'd like to stop by and distract me...please do at any time! I'm home for the most part til this baby puts me in the hospital for a couple days and then we'll both be home! We'd love to have visitors! I'll try to post as soon as possible when this little one makes his appearance...until then...I'll be waiting as I'm sure the rest of you are as well!!!

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

YOu can come to our mommie play date at STamos' tomorrow at 11! Come hang out with us!