Background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Routines???

Maybe I'm a little preemptive in posting this, but Kyler is FINALLY starting to settle himself into a little bit of a routine (as am I for that matter!). I am back to waking up at 5am most days which is good. I want to be able to set my alarm and feel confident that I will get up with it feeling refreshed for the new day ahead as well as feeling confident that I will make it out of the house with Kyler in time to drive to Muskegon! Oh I'm dreading it already...but I know that everything will go well...especially since Kyler will be in good hands when I go back to work. My husband will watch him one day a week, I'm hoping my dad will watch him one day a week, and then my grandma and cousin will watch him the other days along with a couple days thrown in with my mom, my mother in law, and my aunt. Oh I cannot wait til summer time when I get to spend more time at home with my little man...at that point he'll be doing the fun stuff (hopefully) like smiling, laughing, and sitting/rolling over! Oh I cannot wait...but I suppose I should cherish each day I have with him right now as my days are quickly coming to a close...I only have 4 weeks and 2 days left of my maternity leave...it's a lot but I know that it will go VERY quickly as we are almost into April right now too...well, I have a few more things to read and answer for my bible study (which I LOVE might I add) before Kyler wakes up...so I'll finish those and then if I get time this afternoon, I'll come back and post a few new pictures...I keep trying to get Kyler to smile for the camera, but as soon as the camera comes out, his smile disappears...I do have a couple smirks though, so we'll see, maybe I'll post those! anyways, that's it for now.

1 comment:

GOTG said...

Every inch he gives you, take it! Be proud, hold that head high - he's helping his momma out. Woo hoo!!