Background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Faith

I've just gotta have more!

In talking with one of my pastors today, I came to the realization that I don't have all the faith I thought I did. I thought I had the faith that I would make it through this tough time ok, I thought I had the faith that I'd carry a child again one day, I thought I had the faith in my doctor to do everything he could, but I still lacked some faith.

My pastor said to me today that I need to go down the road of finding an answer as to why I'm miscarrying all these times. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I know there IS a problem, and something HAS to be done about it. I came to the realization that I was not having the faith in God that he could make things happen in this area of my life as well. Something so simple, yet it went unrecognized at first. I think in part this was also due to fear...which I also came to realize is ok to have. I now see that I can think the road ahead may look scary, but I have to have the faith in God that HE will bring me through those times as well. He will be there holding my hand in that office if I get some devastating news (hopefully not) and he will carry me through. I now need to continue looking towards the days ahead and have faith that this will work out.

**On a different note, anyone have any ideas on how I can deal with family members that are very hurtful and unsympathetic?

No comments: