Background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holy hormone crash Batman!

WOW have I gone through a slew of emotions today. I know it's because of my major hormone crash, but still I am sad. I will NOT let the Devil get to me! Satan better just step back!

I may not be able to talk so fluently face to face, but I can write out my emotions and they are truly what I feel, even if I can't express them out loud. Please keep praying. I can feel them and I know God is with me in this time of sorrow. I know my day is coming and it will be GRAND the things God has in store for me! I KNOW this and believe this.

I really don't have many other thoughts on my mind today other than that Nathan and Kyler are my EVERYTHING! I love them with ALL my heart. This morning I was able to crawl in bed with Kyler and just hold him for a few minutes while he slept. It was this that brings joy to my day. It also brings joy to me to know that Nathan is right here with me. He said to me today that he wants to be my rock. I knew this before, but he had never verbalized it like this before. It just brought more tears to my eyes, but I think they were happy tears. I promise. Alright, well I'm out of thoughts for the night, but I have one request of those of you that read this blog. Please if you see me with a frown or tears, don't ask why, just give me either a smile to brighten up with or a hug. You don't need to say anything, it's the little things that bring me joy. I have faith God will not let me go overlooked and I will have my 2nd child in my arms one day. Until then, I need all the simple reminders like smiles and hugs to show me that God cares.

2 comments:

GOTG said...

Keep writing - until your fingers ache. I'll keep praying...

Marc and Gretchen said...

You bet - the prayers continue. Want to meet for coffee soon?