Background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Refreshed!

I am refreshed. I was kind of not looking forward to going and getting out my feelings some more tonight, but after doing so, I feel SOOOO incredibly refreshed. It's like when you are so smelly and sweaty and you hop in the shower and just stand there under the warm running water with your soap and loofah and you just have this refreshing feeling of getting clean and all you can say is AHHHHHHH! Thank you Lord! I needed that tonight!

Before I rave about how my night was sooo wonderful and refreshing, I must preface with the fact that last night, was NOT! Last night I snapped. Last night I broke. I got through it and thankfully Nathan stuck by my side...and didn't walk out on me, but it was rough. I am so thankful I have my God, my family, and my faith because without those I don't know where I'd be.

Well, I guess I don't have much to say tonight...maybe I'll have more to write after this "mother's day" weekend. Don't forget to tell those you love and hold dear to your heart that you love them...maybe several hundred times a day!

No comments: