Background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a BEAUTIFUL day!

Today, even though I didn't give it too much thought was an absolute BEAUTIFUL day! The sun was shining, I didn't have to wear a coat to church (which is HUGE for me since I'm ALWAYS cold), and I was able to go to church and worship my LORD! Again Pastor Steve mentioned Nathan and I in his prayer and we were mentioned in the prayer section of the bulletin too, for this I am thankful as well...letting others know what we are going through and that it is devastating...but this was not the most touching.

I love to talk and speak what is on my mind to anyone willing to listen, but today after church, I was just speechless! Someone from the congregation came up to me after church (someone who I didn't think even knew my name) and said that he and his wife were praying for us and thinking of us often. He said that his wife had shared my blog with him and he was just touched by how courageous I was in writing what I did about my experience this time around. I was touched by this and told Nathan frequently after I miscarried the 3rd time that I didn't want to be this strong person...but I am because I've got the LORD on my side. I've got God's support as well as the support of family, friends, and church family. I am NOT alone in this and God will bring me through this. He will win in the end!

So, back to the day being beautiful. I was able to relax, again celebrate "friends" with my church family, the sun was shining, I took a nap cuddling Kyler, I spoke more with a friend who also went through issues with miscarriages and she just helped me through a few of my feelings/emotions, and I shared how much I love my husband and my son...several times today. What a great day all around. Tomorrow I go back to work for the week, but I'm anxious for that big day (May 23) coming up and it is one day closer to that...so for that too, I am thankful. Again, thank-you to everyone keeping us in your prayers. They truly are felt and if I don't say it to you personally, I really do appreciate all the love and support that I have in going through this. I don't feel as alone and I feel like I'm being uplifted in this very difficult time like I'm being carried on my father's shoulders or in his arms. What a great feeling and picture that brings to my mind!

No comments: